Sunday 25 March 2018

Research and Planning



The song is about the artist going to the city and picking up his weed and then he gets mugged off and he has to go meet the guy again to get the rest of his weed, He is also singing about how he doesn't care if you want anything under two grams of weed because it's a waste of time for him and he also is saying that he's got the nicest weed around but he doesn't share, He also doesn't care about how much money you say you have.

Alex Mallett

Alex Mallett was on the X-factor 2017 and his brother Leon Mallett got through to the Judges houses.









As you can see from the screenshots above show that Alex always dresses pretty causal in all of the videos i could find of him.



I could only find one music video with the artist Alex Mallett in, in this video Alex is dressed in causal clothing and he is moving chilled out and it seems like a down to earth and they are just singing to the camera there isn't really a narrative to the video.

I actually know Alex personalty so I asked him a couple of questions below.  

How do you want to be perceived by your audience? What's your inspiration for writing music?
"I wanna be perceived as a RnB/hip-hop rapper and singer and my inspiration for writing music is because my family have always written their own music and I just really enjoy it."
















No comments:

Post a Comment